Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why do I need a wedding planner?
Hiring a wedding planner makes sure that important details of your wedding are not missed. Your planner will guide you through the planning process in order to alleviate the stress of planning your own wedding.
2. Can a wedding planner help you see your money's worth?
Yes. A Master Certified Wedding Planner in particular is trained with the skills to help you review or manage your budget. Furthermore, we will pass down to you the perks and we receive from our special partnerships with wedding professionals.
3. What types of weddings do you plan?
- Signature ("All Under Control")
- Luxurious ("It Takes Two")
- Royal ("Relaxation To Bliss") *Our most popular package*
We also offer 3 Design Packages
- Stunning Design Package
- Posh Design Package
- Elaborate Design Package
We provide Luxurious & Modern Services for Couples, and we also specialize in Multicultural and Cross-Cultural Weddings
4. My venue already has an onsite coordinator. How are they different from a planner?
The onsite coordinator works for the venue, while the wedding planner works for you.
5. What do most planners charge for planning services and why?
Prices vary depending on your area and the experience of the planner. There are over 5,000 details a wedding planner has to take care of for you.
6. Do you receive "kick-backs" from wedding professionals?
No. Any perks received are passed on to you to help with your wedding planning.
7. Do you take credit cards?
Yes we do.
8. Do you charge for the initial consultation?
No. Your initial consultation is complimentary to you. That is where I will hear your wishes and dreams and answer any questions you may have, while offering you some wedding coaching and design consultation.
9. How do you dress for my wedding?
I dress decently making sure I do not bring attention to myself, and comfortably enough to execute all my duties for the success of your wedding.
10. Why is it important that I hire a Master Certified Wedding Planner?
A Master Certified Wedding Planner has invested time and money into their training and continuing education to learn skills that culminate in planning a smooth and successful wedding day. Wedding planning is rated by Forbes Magazine as No.5 of the most stressful jobs. We handle over 5,000 details that go into planning your wedding.
What should I do next?
Schedule your complimentary initial consultation with your Master Certified Wedding Planner to discuss your wedding in detail!